Diving in Tuscany
Scuba Diving, Wrecks, Snorkeling
Are you passionate about Diving?
Poggio all’Agnello Resort has been cooperating for years with ‘Baratti Diving Center’, situated in the beautiful Baratti gulf.
The strategic position of the center enables the ones who want to take this experience to practice different types of diving, choosing among several locations. You can choose to explore the submerged Etruscan Coast, trying the incredible experience of discovering the sunk wrecks of the First and Second World War. Furthermore you will be able to get to the fascinating Elba Island in a little more than 30 minutes, without getting the ferry!
If you are lacking of the patent in diving, the qualified instructors of ‘Baratti Diving’ will lead you throughout this new exciting experience in discovering the 6th continent in total safe and relax.
You may also attend diving courses to expand your knowledge until becoming an expert scuba diver!
- Enjoy the Elba Island without getting the ferry!
- Explore the several sunk wrecks along San Vincenzo coast!
- Single immersion from € 35,00 per person.
- All level courses: basic, advanced, technical, professional, from € 150,00.
- Baptism of the sea for adults and youngster. Minimum age 10 years old.
- Snorkeling excursions: Piombino and Elba Island € 25,00 per person